2016年11月16日 星期三

European ministers ridicule Boris Johnson after prosecco claim

Prosecco
Grape Variety
Prosecco is an Italian white wine. Prosecco DOC can be spumante, frizzante, or tranquillo, depending on the perlage. It is made from Glera grapes, formerly known also as Prosecco, but other grape varieties may be included. Wikipedia

The Guardian
'He basically said: "I don’t want free movement of people but I want the single market." I said: "No way." He said: "You’ll sell less prosecco." I said: "OK, you’ll sell less fish and chips, but I’ll sell less prosecco to one country and you’ll sell less to 27 countries." Putting things on this level is a bit insulting.'

Italian minister Carlo Calenda says UK foreign secretary’s Brexit approach insulting after exports claim
THEGUARDIAN.COM|由 ROWENA MASON 上傳

沒有留言: